Telaverge is agile experienced attentive
Web RTC Applications
Web Real-time Communication, or WebRTC, is a powerful group of APIs used to create web browser-based applications for voice/video calling and conferencing, peer-to-peer file transfer, and arbitrary data messaging without the need for end users to download or update plugins. It has built-in security protocols to create encrypted peer-to-peer channels, support for a wide variety of signaling paradigms to negotiate connections between peers, and instant access to any device’s communication hardware for maximum compatibility across a wide array of platforms allowing for the creation of robust, versatile peer-to-peer applications.
Telaverge uses its extensive product development experience in telecommunication, web-based applications, and SaaS and mobile applications to leverage the power of WebRTC to design your rich communication-based solutions. Our Ciketi® cloud-based monitoring system already uses WebRTC for its context-based intelligent cross-platform communications system. Other potential use-cases for custom-built dynamic WebRTC applications include Health Care, Customer Support, Education, Finance, and anything in-between.
- Real-time peer-to-peer VoIP communication
- Support for real-time video and text chat
- Alarm-specific context-based support calling and intelligence
- Asterisk PBX server integration for SIP signaling and support
- Cross-platform communication between web browsers, the Ciketi® mobile application, SIP Softphone clients, and PSTN
- Dynamic Call Database Records
Number Portability System
Our Local Number Portability (LNP) solution provides intelligent routing services that enable network operators to support routing requirements in the network cost-effectively and efficiently. The LNP solution offers a range of services to satisfy different types of translations, including free/premium numbers, number portability, least cost routing, carrier selection, and emergency and customer care numbers. Our LNP solution provides you the advantage of services capable of operating transparently across SS7/C7 and SIP networks
- Broadens market coverage by enabling a wide range of number translation services on the same SCP platform (LNP, 800#, Call Forwarding, Virtual Private Network, etc.)
- Enables compliance to regulatory number portability mandates
- Low CAPEX and OPEX solution for deployment of IN infrastructure
- Optimized C/C++ execution environment technology delivers high performance and low latency
- A proven solution that has been integrated with major switch vendors for fixed, mobile, and IP base networks.
- Provides an optional Service Creation Environment that allows rapid development of new service offerings beyond LNP
Ciketi® is an innovative IT infrastructure monitoring solution from Telaverge Inc. This solution is designed to monitor anything, anywhere; only internet access and a running JVM™ required. It provides a mechanism for early detection, and a platform for notification. It therefore reduces the time needed to act. Ciketi® provides the user with the ability to address issues proactively rather than reactively.
Detection, Notification, Action: Ciketi's DNA.
- SaaS (Cloud Based) monitoring system
- Mobile Enabled
- WebRTC enabled communication
- Centralized control and management of mobile users
- Customizable Dashboards
- Presence Support
- Standards-based APIs
We provide industry leading services
Telaverge Communications is a provider of advanced communications solutions that enable telecom service providers and enterprises to develop, deploy and monitor telecom applications in legacy and IP networks.
We have extensive expertise in SS7, Mobility and VoIP services, supporting operators and services
We provide carrier-grade maintenance support services (L2 and L3) for multi-vendor telecommunications products including VOIP switches (Entice), Number Portability Systems (SPIN), and Intelligent Network Protocols (SINAP).
We Develop Cutting Edge Technologies
Our Solutions Power
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telecom Operators Around the World
The New Way to succeed. advance. progress.
Who We Are
Telaverge communications was incorporated in 2009; its founders were focused on providing cutting-edge support and services for the telecom industry. Building on our employees' extensive experience in the software world, as the company evolved, Telaverge began producing homegrown custom solutions to support Tier 1 and Tier 2 operators. Headquartered in the "Silicon Prarie" of Dallas TX, with an office in India, Telaverge is poised to leverage both established and emerging markets.
Get in Touch With Us
- Address: 8229 Fountain Ridge, Plano TX, United States
- Phone: +1-(214)-299-5132
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org