5G Network Functions
Enabling next-generation networks
5G technology is transforming connectivity and is the next giant leap forward in the Telecommunication industry. The main advantages of the 5G are its efficiency, cost-effectiveness, reliability, and scalability. Telaverge provides out-of-the-box 5G solutions to its customers, including Control and User Plane functions. Our solutions are 3GPP Rel-16 compliant and includes Network Functions (NF), such as UPF, UDR, UDM, UDSF, AUSF, and SM.
High User Data Throughput
User Plane Function (UPF)
External PDU session Point of Interconnect to DN.
- Executes the traffic steering rules.
- Enforces quality of service and Policy Enforcement.
Unified Data Repo (UDR)
Storage of subscription data.
- Storage of policy data by the PCF.
- Storage and retrieval of structured data for exposure.
Unified Data Management (UDM)
Generation of 3GPP AKA prime & 5G AKA Authentication Credentials.
- User Identification Handling. For example, storage and management of Subscribers Permanent Identifier (SUPI) for each subscriber in the 5G system.
- Support of de-concealment of privacy-protected subscription identifier (SUCI – Subscriber Concealed identifier)
Unstructured Data Storage Function (UDSF)
Storage of unstructured data.
- Single stop NF for all the NFs-related unstuck data.
- Authentication Server Function (AUSF)
- Authentication and Authorization support for 3GPP and non-3GPP access.
- Access authorization based on subscription data.
Session Management Function (SMF)
Managing Sessions in a Data Plane.
- PCF interaction for session rules application.
- UE IP address allocation.
- Selection of UPF to handle the UE traffic through AMF.
All Telaverge’s NFs are as per 3GPP release 16 and can be deployed together or as an independent NF to augment your existing network.
Storing and Managing network user data in a Unified platform - UDR and UDM enable operators to secure and monetize investments.
Quality of Service
Telaverge 5G NFs ensure the Quality of Service applications with low-level granularity within the 5G system.
Achieve secure communication by protecting user and control plane data with mutual authentication methods and key vector generation.
Deploy it on bare metal or the cloud to enable faster time-to-market, quicker operations, and unlock new business opportunities.
Performed Interoperability by Integrating with open source 5G functions
Achieved complete test automation and
orchestration of NFs with the REGAL platform
Validated with exhaustive test cases across data and signaling scenarios.
Validated end-to-end data call flows using open-source simulators and scripts