A Gartner report from 2020 defined network observability as “the evolution of monitoring into a process that offers insight into digital business applications, speeds up innovation, and enhances customer experience.”
Why Telaverge for Network Observability?
- Can support high-performance and complex heterogeneous networks
- Expertise in Telecom Domain and 3g,4g, and 5G protocols
- Focused on complicating troubleshooting of issues and adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Define QOS and frequently submit Audit reports in-house solution Telaverge’s PrObserv to streamline the complex process and facilitate a simplified solution.
Telaverge Automation consultants and domain experts work in close coordination with the customers to integrate all existing solutions into a Scalable automation framework.
We enable Operators and Product vendors to gain maximum from their engineering resources, be it hardware or human.
Why Telaverge for Automation?
- Helps to increase efficiency in the testing automation process.
- Helps to save time as the application has zero manual interventions.
- Helps to eliminate inefficient use of computing resources.
- Provides detailed reports for all automated test activity.
- Provides clear, detailed, and up-to-date information about the current state of the application.
- Provides analytics for historical analysis of test results.
4G and 5G Deployment
Telaverge has demonstrated tremendous success with its numerous portfolios in the industry’s leading telco deployments across the world.
Why Telaverge for Deployment?
- Ensured network performance and end-users QoS and QoE.
- Gained customer confidence and trust with professionally standard performance.
- Most acceptable planning and crisp and clear deployment planning documentation, with the enrichment scope of the existing deployment.
- Telaverge’s price competitive 5G Container-based cloud-native solutions ensure secure network access and High-Performance
- Quality and speed of delivery
- 100% adherence to the agreed deployment timelines and acceptance test completion.
Machine Learning - Telecom Signaling
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are the next-generation technologies that are popular in the industry and are in high demand.
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organisation's ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity.